Opening an offshore bank account doesn’t have to be impossible
We work with Standard Bank Isle of Man to help crew through what sometimes might seem an impossibly complicated process of setting up an offshore bank account.
International Multi-currency Offshore Bank Accounts
We signpost you to Standard Bank Isle of Man and their established multi-currency banking services:
- Personal banking facilities without a regular administration charge for eligible crew (i.e. ‘expats’)
- Multi-currency bank accounts – bank in the currency most convenient for you
- Online banking, 24/7 – access to your accounts, regardless of time zone
- Telephone banking – a convenient alternative way to bank
- International VISA debit cards – Sterling, Euro or US dollars
- Domestic and international payments – transfer funds worldwide
- Direct and personal access to a Customer Service Relationship team
To open an account, please contact us.
Standard Bank Isle of Man Bank Accounts
Standard Bank is truly a global bank with a presence in 30 countries and a 150-year heritage.
The Seafarer Account is a unique account available only via selected business partners and exclusively to yacht crew:
- low minimum balance
- no minimum income requirement
- free electronic payments*
- available in four different currencies
- Visa debit card
- 24/7 internet banking
In addition to providing a home for your salary and tips, Standard Bank Isle of Man Limited also provides a range of fixed-term deposits and savings accounts for money which you might need to access less frequently.